EARLY BIRDS SAVE THE MOST!
Regular Attendee Fees
Online Registration Ends Midnight, Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Phone Registration: March 14-15, 2013 Only
Walk-In Registration: Available March 21-24, 2013
3 WAYS TO REGISTER
- Register Online. Click here.
- Register by Mail. (download )
Send your completed form with check or credit card information to
14051 Burnhaven Drive, #116
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Register by Fax. (download )
Send your completed form to 952.892.3313.
Be sure to include your credit card information.
Tips For Successful Registration
1. Select the appropriate fee for the day(s) for which you’re registering. Don’t mail registrations after March 9th. Add in the fees for any meals you’ve checked on the Registration Form.
2. Make three (3) workshop selections for each time period. If you’re registering after February 2nd, add a fourth choice. Workshops are assigned in late February in the sequence registrations were received!
3. Be sure to include either a check payable to The Networker, an agency purchase order, or all of the credit card information indicated on the Registration Form. Our Federal ID Number is 52-1173342. If you’re being funded by an agency and it’s unable to process a check or purchase order quickly enough, we’ll accept a signed letter from your agency’s chief executive or fiscal officer guaranteeing payment.
4. To Register Online: Click here.
5. To Register by Mail, Use: 14051 Burnhaven Drive, #116, Burnsville, MN 55337
6. To Register by Fax, Send To: 952.892.3313 with this form.
Note to Students
Student fees apply only to those registered in a full-time degree program. Verification of student status (e.g. photocopy of current student I.D. or a letter from your dean or department head) must accompany your Registration Form. Don’t send the verification separately from the Registration Form. If the verification isn’t sent with the form, but is received later, an additional $10 fee will be charged.
If you don’t receive a confirmation in three weeks, e-mail our Registration Office at email@example.com or call 800.379.1733. The confirmation won’t show the workshops you’re assigned to, since assignments aren’t made until late February. These workshops will be printed on your admissions badge, which will be mailed to you the beginning of March. Be sure to bring your admissions badge to the Symposium.
- Don’t mail registrations after March 9th. We’ll accept telephone registrations only on March 14th and 15th, and only if your registration is charged to a credit card. The telephone registration number is 800.379.1733.
- Walk-ins welcome March 21-24.
Cancellations and Refunds
Requests for refunds must be made in writing and must be postmarked by March 2nd for a full refund, less a $50 administrative service charge. The cancellation will be acknowledged, but refunds won’t be mailed until the end of April. Cancellations postmarked between March 3rd and March 20th must include documentation of a medical emergency and must include your admissions badge, if you’ve received it. We’ll send you a letter of credit and you’ll be entitled to 75% of the registration fee that you paid only (pre-ordered meals aren’t included), applicable toward registration for the 2014 Symposium.
Need More Info?
E-mail our Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.379.1733.
Lunchtime Networking Groups
Those who sign up for Symposium meal functions who’d like to be seated at networking tables grouped according to professional interests should include the number of their selected topic of interest next to their meal choices on their Registration Form. You can choose different networking topics for different meals.
- Beginning Therapists • First Timers
- Brain Science
- Career/Business • Coaching
- Children • Adolescents
- Couples Therapy
- Private Practice
SAVE THESE DATES!
2014 Networker Symposium • March 20th – 23rd
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2015 Networker Symposium • March 26th – 29th
Omni Shoreham Hotel