Volunteers are integral to making the Symposium a wonderful experience for every participant. They help to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible, while enjoying all of the opportunities for learning, enrichment, networking, and fun that the Symposium offers.
Requirements & Commitments
Symposium volunteers are required to:
- Attend an orientation – choices for Symposium 2013 include:
- Friday, March 15 at 7:00 PM
- Saturday, March 16 at noon
If you have volunteered in the past (3 years previously) – choices include:
- Wednesday, March 20 at 6:00 PM
- Thursday, March 21 at 6:00 PM
- Pay a $75 registration processing fee. Those registering as a volunteer must also submit a $50 deposit that will only be charged if you fail to fulfill your obligations as a volunteer.
- Arriving early at the Symposium for your volunteer days (must include Friday and Saturday) in time for the mandatory check-in.
- Thursday & Friday at 7:30 AM
- Saturday & Sunday at 7:45 AM
If you’re interested in registering to be a 2013 Symposium volunteer, click here now.
Questions about volunteering?
We’ll process your application by early February. Applicants who are accepted will receive a confirmation letter. You’ll have access to the online Volunteer Training Guide before your orientation meeting and receive your “DRAFT” job assignments at the volunteer orientation meeting you attend.