- You must be logged in to make purhcases. There are 3 ways you can login:
- Using this link
- Clicking on the My Networker Login link in the upper-left corner
- Use the MY NETWORKER LOGIN module, found at the top of the right sidebar.
- Accessing product description pages
- To purchase a webcast, hover your mouse over Webcasts in the menu bar and click on a series title.
- To purchase any other type of course or quiz, hover your mouse over Learning CEs in the menu bar and click on a type of product that you wish to purchase.
- To add a product to your shopping cart, click on a red purchase button. You may continue shopping to add more items to your cart. When you are finished shopping, hover your cursor over My Purchases in the menu bar and click Your Shopping Cart.
- If your order is correct, click CHECKOUT. If not, you can remove items by clicking the red X button in the Quantity/Update column, or change the quantity of an item by typing the number you would like to order in the provided field and clicking the blue up/down arrow button.
- If you have a coupon code, you can enter it at this step and click Submit.
- Once you click CHECKOUT, you will be prompted to enter your billing and shipping information, even if the course you are purchasing does not ship any materials. If you are a returning customer, this information may already be saved to your account. Click Next.
- Enter your payment information. Click Next.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with instructions on accessing your purchases. If you do not receive this message within 10 minutes, check your Spam or Junk folder and check your filter settings. To prevent confirmation e-mails from going to your Spam or Junk folder add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book. Keep this e-mail in case you have any trouble accessing your purchased item.
How Do I Change My Billing/Shipping Information?
- Log in.
- Hover your cursor over My Purchases in the menu bar and click on Your Account.
- Click on Account Information to update your billing address.
- By default, your billing address is also your shipping address. If you would like to add a new shipping address, click on Shipping Information.
Is This Site Secure For Making Purchases?
What Is Your Refund/Cancellation Policy?
All course materials are available online. You must be logged in to see your purchased items.
|Hover your mouse over (do not click) the "My Purchases" heading from the top menu.|
|Hover your mouse over the type of course or quiz purchased.|
You'll see your purchased items to the right. Click on the purchase you wish to access.
- Follow the instructions above to access the course materials page.
- Right-click on the Download Audio link below each session. If you are using a Mac, hold down the “Ctrl” key and click on the link.
- A small menu will appear: select “Save target/link as…”
- Save the file to your computer.
How Do I Register For Free Rebroadcasts?
- Go to the course description page for that webcast, hover your cursor over Webcasts in the menu bar, and click on the series title.
- If the series has free rebroadcasts, there will be a link on this page to register. Registration is only open for the first 10 days that the webinar is sold for.
- Click on that link, add the item to your shopping cart, and check out. If you have never purchased something from our website you will be prompted to enter your shipping/billing information, even though registration is free.
- After you finish checking out, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, and an e-mail with instructions on how to access the free rebroadcasts each week. It is important that you keep this email, as it contains the link you will need to access the free rebroadcast sessions.
How Do I Access Free Rebroadcasts?
- After you register for the free rebroadcasts, you will receive an e-mail with instructions. This is the ONLY e-mail you will receive; you will not receive a new one each week.
- Each week at the time of live airing, click on the link in that confirmation e-mail, and you will be taken to a page with the video. You can watch this video whenever you want within the 24-hour window. After the 24-hour window is up, you will not have access to the video for that session.